Volunteer with Nevada Blind Children's Foundation
Volunteers are a key part of any successful community organization. They selflessly give of their time, talent, ideas, and heart.
Nevada Blind Children's Foundation is grateful for the volunteers who have helped to make a difference in the lives of children with visual impairments and their families, here in southern Nevada.
We appreciate you visiting this page and your interest in volunteering with Nevada Blind Children's Foundation. Out of an abundance of caution with regard to COVID-19, and what we believe to be in the best interest of our students and staff, NBCF has temporarily suspended all in-person volunteer activities.
If you would like to volunteer with NBCF in a virtual capacity, we are looking for support in the following areas:
- Digital Media - help develop social media and e-newsletters
- Distance Learning - help with online learning for students
- Graphic Design - help design campaign content, brochures, etc. (print & digital)
- Fundraising - help create campaigns and solicit funds to support NBCF's mission
- Board & Committees - join the board of directors or a board committee (finance, fundraising, development, personnel)
- Family Education - provide an online workshop for families
Please continue to check this page for future updates and opportunities. We look forward to working with you!